Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy 1 Year! :)

So I reach one year this week. PSYCHO. I probably won't post something cute on Facebook, because I'll likely forget. So here's me recognizing it publicly. Hahah I'm doing the temple to temple 5k on my year mark.
SO stoked! :)

HELLO I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEND PICTURES LAST WEEK! I forgot...

Last Monday we went to Rancho Market. It's so MEXICAN. I love it.

We went to Natural Apothecary and I fell in love with it. So cool!

Also, Heavenly Father is SO cool. I was feeling like poooo, and then we got a call from the ZL's and THEY WERE ON EXCHANGES! So Elder Trusty was in the area, who is my BRO. So I promptly asked for a
blessing. Y-E-S. So I got a bossly blessing and felt better. Score.

We got dumped this week... but we fixed it! There's a returning member who decided it was just too hard, and her family was not doing ok with her returning to the church, so she said thanks for all we've done to
help her, but she's going to stop. Then we went and ran errands with her, all the while preaching to her. Then we ate lunch with her and convinced her she was wrong, and now she's progressing again :)

So my companion was once companions with my MTC companion. Hna Lopez taught her how to make pupusas. Sooooo my companion taught me how to make pupusas! The first time we did them with the family who got baptized. Then a few days later we made them for an investigator who hadn't made dinner. We invited the recent convert, and she was a PERFECT fellowshipper. It was awesome. They both opened right up and she bore all kinds of testimony. They even had a connection: the recent convert worked with the investigator's son (who is in prison). Anyway, they bonded. It was awesome. Later, I'm going to make arepas. Now I miss my favorite Morevia from SF, and Emma Abzueta. LES QUIERO!

Aubergine & Company: GO! It's an adorable restaurant across the street from our area and it's delicious. Mediterranean salad bar, with a juice bar, AND an acai berry bowl bar. Please, if you're ever in Orem,
go there.

HOLY FREAK, IS DAVID FREY COMING HOME IN TWO MONTHS?! Crazy.

Anyway, I love you all!!

Loooove,
Hermana Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment