Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm cold.

Remember that one time when I got a new companion?! I do! Everybody has told me they've had a companion they loved, then a companion they hated. Weeelll I was terrified that it would happen. And it turns out, someone took my personality and put it in a Cali-Salvadorian girl. WE'RE TWINS. Every day we find some other weird quirk that we have in common. Enserio, it's been a little bit creepy how alike we are. But I love the crap out of her! I'm SO glad I don't have a companion I hate yet, because I don't know if I can handle it.

I went running in 30 degree weather this morning. I WAS IN HEAVEN. My prior companion wanted to run, but I didn't have my running shoes, then when I got them, it was too cold for her. Soooo, my companion now went to BYU-I and can handle the cold, and we're going RUNNING NOW :) I'm so excited. I'm going to kill my left knee (it's giving me grief) but I'm getting a joint supplement from NuSkin, and I'll probably buy one of those knee brace/wrap things for when I run.

Also! Are you ready for the scare of my mission?! Courtney, please read. I woke up one morning, and my hip/leg/lower back was killing me, but it was a different kind of a pain. It was more like a NERVE pain. I do Courtney's stretches every morning, so I was freaking out. It hurt really bad when I walked, other than that I didn't notice it that much. So I continued to stretch, and I got a heating pad from our landlords and I've been on that almost every second that we're home. Hahaha So it's bugged me for about 3-4 days, then today (when we were DETERMINED to start running), I woke up and felt fine! So I don't know what was going on, and I hope it doesn't happen again. But just in case, Courtney, prease send me all of the stretches you've ever done, ever.

OH YEAH I GOT THAT PACKAGE!! I don't know how you know, but you KNOW. I've been hoping you'd send me herbal tea, because I KNOW somebody would flip a cow if they saw a missionary buying herbal TEA at the store. Remember now, I'm in Utah. (But I still love Utah, and I think I always will!) How about mom... you wrote on the package "Bless your beautiful hide, wherever you may be..." I ALMOST DIED OF HAPPINESS AND JOY. Seriously? And the moment I saw Michael Buble, I died. I love you all do darn much. You're the best best best!

Remember when I forgot my camera last week? Well... it turns out, I didn't have any pictures to send you anyhow... Hahahah But I've got a good few this time! :)

HEY, MY COMPANION KNOWS WHO OLAN ROGERS IS. I just thought I;d throw that out there. So that makes for 10x the bonding. We quote the CRAP out of good ol' Olan. I love that man.

So our district split... I was DEVASTATED. I really didn't want to serve with other sisters, and I thought for sure I'd be miserable the whole transfer, but my awesome companion is going to keep me going. The Lord works in mysterious ways! He takes away my companion, half my district, adds more sisters, then gives me the EXACT companion the area, and I needed. So I am all good. In fact, I don't think I've ever been better! She's a super hard worker, and we're doing really good (for only being here 4 full days together).

She was serving in Provo, so being in the middle of nowhere is a change for her. When we were on our way to Eagle Mountain, she was like "So is this our area?" like 5 times. Finally, we rounded a hill and she saw a big empty land and said "That was our area, right? Because there's NOTHING over here..." So I told her "Give it 10 minutes, we'll get there." Because it's about the size of Bay Circle to the end of Gano, where population is concerned. But we're finding a lot of work to do! :)

I'm learning a lot! And I can't think of anything else... except PEOPLE ARE PUTTING UP CHRISTMAS LIGHTS. My heart is like exploding every time I see them. I cannot stand it. I love it.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

I love you all a ton!

Hermana Willis

JAMBA JUICE! So happy... Few things make me happy like Jamba Juice...

MY MOM IS SO CUTE!

Happy toes :)

Choco-flan. OH MY GOSH. Heaven.

We were on our way to the transfer building, and we had to get a picture with this pirate ship. AWESOME.

The day before Jonathan left. I love this family! He's going to be a great missionary!

Elder Stephens (new ZL), me, and Elder Hernandez ---> about to go home :(

My MTC companion, Hna. Lopez and I at the transfer meeting. I love this girl to death.

Me and Elder Hernandez. Yes, I do realize I'm standing way too close to him. It was cold though... Hahahaha

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment