Thursday, December 12, 2013

Transfers


So hi. I'm in a terrible mood. Guess what is happening. I'm being transferred. Aaaand I'm seriously dying about it. Seriously. I knew I'd be leaving, but I was literally praying I'd stay at least for Christmas. I know I need change so I can progress (because I've kind of fallen into a rut where Spanish is concerned). But I REALLY wanted to stay. My landlords are on a cruise, so I won't get to say goodbye to them x( I'm going to be crying for days... Literally.

It's been snowing a whole lot. The other day the high was 25 degrees and I thought "Wow, it's going to be nice and warm today!" I love the snow. I can't feel my fingers or toes most of the time. I'm going to go sledding, make snow angels, and snow fight, and whatnot. Aaaaaand we're going with the Arcia family. The guy that called dad the day before Thanksgiving. I love them. A lot.

I have a million things to say, but my mind is blocked by the transfer call. I can't really think of anything else... So I'm going to send pictures and let them do the talking.

So I love you all. A lot. As much as I love this area and these people. Leaving here is going to be harder than leaving home. So please pray that my tear ducts run out of liquids soon.

Hermana Willis


This is snow. Everything is white.

Sara's package came back to me x(

Snow balls :)

It was -17 degrees outside... :)

Elder Stevenson gave my companion and me penguin ornaments, and they're the SAME ones Adam and Morganne have :)

Santa! :)

7 Swans a-swimmin!

My favorite Barney family. We watched the Christmas Devotional with them. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment